Hot Topic!

Upcoming New Brunswick Information Sessions in Manila etc. 2019

The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) . This is a provincial, economic immigration program made possible through an agreement...

Sunday, November 25, 2018

The Canadian Dream

Hello there! It's nice to e-meet you! ☺️
I'm glad you stumbled upon this new blog about migrating to Canada. 🇨🇦
Like you, I started this journey by reading blogs and forums discussing immigration options. However, I noticed that most blogs are already around 3-4 years old and no longer updated. So here I am now starting my own page to share anything and everything I can, based mostly from my own experience. 😃
Just a short introduction.
I'm a mom to a sweet little girl and wife to a very loving and hardworking man. We both are working full time in the metro.
It was my mother who convinced me to look into the possibility of migrating to Canada. Me being tired and exhausted from the daily traffic of QC to BGC welcomed the idea. A total of 4 hours of travelling daily stuck in the car. Precious time wasted day in day out. What more when my daughter will need to go to school? How tired will she be after school? How early will she need to wake up to get to school on time? What if we no longer have to wake up so early to get to work at 8:00 AM? What if we had more time to spend with our daughter? What if we could spend some days working out at the gym? What if we had more time to do other mundane things like binge watch on the latest Netflix series? So many possibilities. 💡💡💡
Why not, right? So my husband and I decided to give it a shot. Personally, I did not want to look back and have any regrets.
This is where our journey started and I hope yours will too. NOW is the time. Do not wait any longer. The younger you are the better. I'll discuss the age factor on another entry. Weigh the options and believe me there are more PROs than Cons. ✅✅✅. You will maybe lose some thousands IF you are not granted visas but you will gain much more if the opposite happens. High risk, high return? 😄
YOU are not alone! There are so many people around the world dreaming of moving to Canada. It's not too late to start, but I will tell you that it is definitely hard work!
Lastly, congratulations is in order, because by stumbling upon this page means you have already taken steps in fulfilling The Canadian Dream.

P.S. let me know which topics you'd like to read about

No comments:

Post a Comment